Thursday, February 16, 2012

30 days without facebook: Day 1

So yesterday was day one without facebook.....what did I do that was different.  Well, to be perfectly honest, I really just didn't get on facebook.  Yesterday was really busy and weird since my mom was out of town.  So I didn't end up adding anything new as far as furthering my "real connections" end of this goal. 

I did however, have a full day at work and work on Drake's quilt in the evening after kiddos were in bed.  I also found back some of my crafting inspiration that seemed to vanish after christmas.  This is awesome since I have every intention of doing home made gifts again this year and I had wanted to start much earlier.   The problem is that I was thinking about my neice who is most likely moving across the country as soon as my brother gets home from afghanastan.  :0(  I'll be very very sad to see them go, and I want to get to see her open the things I'm envisioning for her.  So do I make her some stuff to give her right before she leaves, or do I force myself to save them for christmas and beg my brother to take a ton of pictures? 

Ok....anyhow...I digress.....My thoughts for day 2:   I want/need to call one of the ladies from our church and ask her some questions regarding the thurs. night bible study.  And I would like to work it out so that after we get home and have dinner maybe I can play a game with the kids.  SORRY is the fave game in our house right now, but maybe even we could play 3 holes of wii golf depending on the time it all happens.  Will update again tomarrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment