Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Days up to whatever day this is :)

So...I have been bad.  I haven't been posting anything new and exciting lately.  I also have not been on facebook.  At least I haven't caved in right? 

Saturday was my birthday.  It was fun.  My husband had fire training all day so, unfortunately, he didn't get to come to my "party", but we just went to my mom and dads' house for cake and such.  Nothing big, but isn't it always the small and simple get-togethers that mean the most?  They are for me.  My dad psychically knew I was in need of some new kitchen towels, which really was awesome and perfect timing! and my ex-sister-in-law (long story there) gave me a couple of shirts (of a most comfortable variety) and an ipod!  I was so shocked! 

I was, of course, super excited.  But I am a total ipod virgin and the very first thing I did was to accidentally delete all the content.   OOOPS.  The next thing was to realize an immediate problem....

The cord to the earphones gets caught on stuff.  And, unless you happen to be wearing pockets (which I was not) then you have to actually carry the thing around with you.  Not practical for my every-day usage.  So I set to work to find a way to solve said problem.

This is what I came up with:

(I was impatient....I still needed to trim the stray threads :) ) 
Not bad.  I think I may still play with some different designs and styles, but overall it does what I needed it to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment