Saturday, February 18, 2012

Days 2 and 3 without FACEBOOK

Day 2:   I spent some time sewing on Drake's quilt and some extra time at my mom's house visiting with my parents and an old family friend who is visiting from out of state.

Day 3:  Yesterday I worked late and didn't get home till 6:30-7ish.  I did have a good reason though.  We are getting a new massage therapist and Tracie let me audition him.  So I got a really nice massage...he'll be a good addition to our team I think....but anyhow...  I did watch a show with Drake (Terran was busy crying over not getting what he wanted for dinner) and after the kiddos were in bed I spent some time with the husband....sort of anyway.  He was at the computer and we were watching the same show....that counts right?

No comments:

Post a Comment